[DeTomaso] How odd..../testing which address is operating

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:56:20 EDT 2016

"@server" seems to work....
 Sent using Hushmail
On July 12, 2016 at 11:54 AM, audionut at hushmail.com wrote:Again,
sorry--- Sent that last one to both.
 Sent using Hushmail
On July 12, 2016 at 11:51 AM, audionut at hushmail.com wrote:Been seeing
all your messages and photos, Mike.  And all of my own as
well. Also, Kurt, I have 2 addresses for this list
(@server.detomasolist.com or @detomasolist.com), neither of which I am
sure is the right one, so.....testing.
 Sent using Hushmail
On July 12, 2016 at 1:00 AM, "Mike Drew via DeTomaso"  wrote:Hi guys,

On the plane about to return home. Fantastic time the past few days,
hanging out with Phil Stebbings and others from the UK club and
finally having an epic dinner with Fred and Nancy Phillips at the home
of Stephane and Michelle Bergeron, who were the consummate hosts as
usual.

Oddly, I'm only getting 2-3 mails each day from the forum, some of
which are replies to earlier ones I didn't get. I haven't seen any of
my own posts although apparently they are going through?  Nothing in
my spam folder.

I could perhaps understand a complete failure, but the fact that some
make it through while many/most don't is baffling?

Any ideas?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

     etc.)
     use the links above.
     any
     list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive