[DeTomaso] Cars and Coffee this morning. 3 Panteras and a Goose!

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Jul 9 17:13:52 EDT 2016

Rob I could not see the picture but the event sounded awesome, with the exception of the hot/humid weather! I hope someday we make it there for a show like that, especially to see the Mangustas, we don't get to see many of those!.. How wonderful to have friends drive all your treasured cats n goose to the event! You know, we have done that, taking the P and '39 Chevy n '65 Galaxy to the same event!
Thank you so much for sharing such an incredible story and hope you can repost or maybe Ed can, so we can the cars!
Effie

Sent from Effie's iPad