[DeTomaso] Great party!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 17:07:57 EDT 2016

Very hot here today with little shade available. We had a terrific reception at the Pantera French Connection paddock at 5:30 pm with champagne for all. About 25 cars including two Pantera Si (one spyder) and a Guara, several early euro pushbuttons, the ex-Roland Jackel Longchamp GTS prototype, but no Mangustas.