[DeTomaso] 180 Exhaust System for Production

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 11:25:59 EDT 2016

I'd need to see how that's going to work/look before I consider it.  Any digital renderings of his design?  With the tub in place, I don't see where it would go except right back down where the stock system is now, unless it's to be routed down alongside the ZF, and I wouldn't want that much heat so close to it.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328