[DeTomaso] Forum traffic

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 9 10:57:33 EDT 2016

Mike,
I've seen half a dozen or more post accompanied by photos in the last
few days.  I'm not sure how many you are sending or how many might not
be making it through, but so far your adventure is looking good to me.

Castles, cars, Fred Phillips, race cars, Claude, camping, breakfast and
dune buggies.
:)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com