[DeTomaso] Sidewalk cafe in Arnage....

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:23:54 EDT 2016

_What could be better?_

Not much! Thanks for these little notes you are sending, Mike.  Very
cool of you.
 Sent using Hushmail
On July 7, 2016 at 3:11 PM, "Mike Drew via DeTomaso"  wrote:Hi guys,

Fred and Nancy Phillips, in front of part of our crew and a dozen or
so of Charlie's friends from Spain on the main drag in Arnage.....

Dinner on the street with a rolling car show all evening long. Saw
several Panteras, and everything from a 1920s Bugatti, various modern
super cars, a Mini Marcos, and on and on and on...countless!

We had a delightful dinner, great simple food and laughably cheap. Now
in a tent with amazing cars and people partying all around us. What
could be better?