[DeTomaso] 180 Exhaust System for Production

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jul 8 12:50:49 EDT 2016

Guys, I just talked to a Pantera guy who does not do technology often and
therefore I volunteered to poll for interest in the community.  If you are
interested in a new custom 180 exhaust system that will allow you to use
your trunk and keep your AC condenser in its stock location, drop me a line
off list.  If this guy builds it, I am confident it will be high quality
and tuned to perform extremely well.

Rob