[DeTomaso] Sidewalk cafe in Arnage....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 18:10:34 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

Fred and Nancy Phillips, in front of part of our crew and a dozen or so of Charlie's friends from Spain on the main drag in Arnage.....

Dinner on the street with a rolling car show all evening long. Saw several Panteras, and everything from a 1920s Bugatti, various modern super cars, a Mini Marcos, and on and on and on...countless!

We had a delightful dinner, great simple food and laughably cheap. Now in a tent with amazing cars and people partying all around us. What could be better?