[DeTomaso] NPC-Forum on Google Chrome Gmail

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:10:20 EDT 2016

Howdy folks,
I receive the daily digest and every since it was "fixed" to have the
ability to attach pics my list of emails is a scrambled mess.
It's been like that for months or since the change.
It seems like I get endless resends of old "original message" posts and
then I get "references" which list everybody's email.
I counted one that listed 432 referenced emails.
I have just been wading through it all to get to the actual new posts but
thought someone might
have a fix. It is also that way when I view it on Explorer.
Is there something in settings I might change? Is it Gmail?
Anybody?
BTW thank you Kurt for keeping it going!

Thanks,
Matt
3584