[DeTomaso] Hub Centric rear wheel spacers

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Jul 7 11:46:55 EDT 2016

Pantera Parts Connection has made Pantera Wheel spacers that incorporate
the DeTomaso Pantera Locking Stud system with a locking stud pin in the
spacer. No more spinning studs with these wheel spacers. These are offered
in 1² and 1-1/2² spacers with coned nuts and Genuine DeTomaso wheel studs,
or we can send you the Bare wheel spacers that are made only for your
DeTomaso Pantera.

  01019P Wheel Hub 1" Spacer w/ 5 studs & lugs $225.00 each or 1² wheel
Spacer without studs $80.00 each

01031P Wheel Hub 1-1/2² Spacer w/ 5 studs & lugs $275.00 each or 1-1/2²
wheel Spacer without studs $95.00 each
Larry Stock

On 7/7/16, 12:02 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of