[DeTomaso] More fun in France

ehpantera ehpantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 14:31:37 EDT 2016

Ditto on that.

-------- Original message --------From: Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com> Date: 7/6/16  2:02 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Mike Drew' <MikeLDrew at aol.com>, detomaso at detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] More fun in France
After loosing a wheel bearing in my 71 Caddy, in the desert out west, some
40 years ago, I always feel the wheel centers when I stop. Should you find a
Hot one you are going to have a problem soon.

Larry (checks trailer hubs too) - Cleveland