[DeTomaso] Looking for cars to include in new Pantera book

Dave webmaster at motorspot.com
Mon Jul 4 00:54:12 EDT 2016

Hello fellow DeTomaso Enthusiasts,
We are working on our next book, Extreme Panteras which should be in print
in early 2017. If you have or know of somebody who has a Pantera with at
least 3 visible modifications, we invite you to submit a photo or two and
some information about the car to us for consideration. Please email the
photos and a brief summary to: info at davidadler.com We will get back to you
to discuss your car. Thank you for your help. Dave and Linda Adler
   Please email the photos and a brief summary to: [1]info at davidadler.com