[DeTomaso] Places to store and share car details...

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 4 12:30:27 EDT 2016

Sweet!!   I gotta get all my Pantera restoration pics up.  Great job!

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: Stephen <steve at snclocks.com<mailto:steve at snclocks.com>>
Date: Monday, July 4, 2016 9:21 AM
To: Terry Himes <Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov>>, 'Chuck and Linda Huber' <lindahuber at cox.net<mailto:lindahuber at cox.net>>, 'Ken Green' <kenn_green at yahoo.com<mailto:kenn_green at yahoo.com>>
Cc: 'DeTomaso List' <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Places to store and share car details...

I LOVE SMUG MUG.  It is so easy to create new galleries and populating them is drag and drop.  And, as Terry points out, no dumbing down.  And all the videos you want?  Wow.  Check out this picture of the front of a mechanism - http://www.snclocks.com/Mechanisms/Fantastic-Clock-Mechanisms-1/VR-566-6-Month-Duration-Granne/i-x8T6NDd - to see it full screen click on the larger picture.  You can then scroll through with the arrows that appear on either side.  Or, for a more appropriate photo - http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/1973-Pantera-Detomaso-5332/i-zJ2HNKL  and click on the larger picture - my first view of 5332…  Click through the gallery…

Stephen Nelson