[DeTomaso] Web site to post projects/pics

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:39:29 EDT 2016

Terry,
Chuck said they were infected by a virus but you and Asa Jay still have the
files? All of them? That is good. Could they be transferred to a website?
The point being that info base might be a good start for a website of
DeTomaso related projects or just contributions.
Kind of a junk drawer for pics and fixes or ???
We still have Mike's Daileys PanteraPlace,(thank you Mike!) and many more
great individual sites covering a lot of stuff.
You can't have too many DeTomaso websites. Sorry FB sites don't count (:-))
Low or no maintenance and free would be nice. Is that available anywhere in
the internet world?

Matt
3584