[DeTomaso] POCA Photo albums

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 2 17:09:42 EDT 2016

Prior to the new web site (via clubexpress), work was done to restore
all of the old POCA photo albums.  That work was successful thanks in
part to Terry Himes who did some coding magic to make the Piwigo album
software work with the old files and restore them.  That effort restored
99.9% of all the photos (some 4,000 or more) from the old POCA website
before it crashed and had to be rebuilt.  Those photos were available
for anyone (including non-members) to view.

I don't know if the new web site will again host all those photos.  It
would appear folks are having to rebuild their own photos albums from
scratch, but I may be wrong.  It would be a loss if all those old
albums, linked to their owners by name, were lost.

Asa  Jay
<I'm not sure backups exist of that data but Ed Mendez might know>

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com