[DeTomaso] Web site to post projects/pics

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:06:52 EDT 2016

What happened to everybody's posted pics from the "old" POCA webpage?
There were a lot of pics and documented projects from individuals including
myself.
I am not a member of the "new" regime so I don't have access to member
stuff.

Are they still there?
Thanks,
Matt
3584

Matt I believe most all user-created folders were infected by a virus, so transferring
the old content to the next POCA website was a bad idea.
The infection was present for some time, so older back-up versions were also suspect of contamination.

I think one person involved was Asa Jay, and many others know much more than I.

But consider that data gone.

Chuck
(Recently restored some registry data from a back-up myself.)