[DeTomaso] Web site to post projects/pics

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:54:08 EDT 2016

What happened to everybody's posted pics from the "old" POCA webpage?
There were a lot of pics and documented projects from individuals including
myself.
I am not a member of the "new" regime so I don't have access to member
stuff.
Are they still there?
Thanks,
Matt
3584

"Is there a web site out there where we can create our own sub-domains and
post project progress?on our cars, something not part of
POCA?"
Ken