[DeTomaso] Places to store and share car details...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 12:40:52 EDT 2016

I had to change this subject to something appropriate.

While the registry is naturally the place to store and share car and project data,

there are (and should be) other website locations for this material.

I have to ask, what happened to all our folders that we pain-stakeingly created
on the POCA website?

Are they now ONLY available to selected POCA members?  Is all the material actually GONE?

That would be really bad if true.  I remember the 'good' POCA volunteers were trying hard to recover
that data from an earlier "storage" incident (virus/crash/etc).  I believe their efforts were not fully successful.

OK so all people are no longer allowed access to the POCA website, so there is no point re-creating
it under POCA control.

At the point of suggesting some other web resource other than the registry, The PI Board has a place for such material also, and it
has search functions, etc to support users.

Chuck Melton
(The DeTomaso Registry Guy)

I kind of like the idea of using the Pantera International web site . I have always perused the stuff there daily , occasionally
posting  and lately it also has seemed like a refreshing refuge that should be enthusiastically supported . - Jim