[DeTomaso] Proper placement of Zeus Fasteners

MyCars mycars at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 09:30:30 EDT 2016

I just slip my boot in, there are no fasteners on mine. Unless you are
going for originality, they are not needed.

On 7/1/2016 10:31 PM, John Bennett wrote:
>     Let me start over. Apologies
>     Would anyone happen to know the proper placement, spacing, and
>     dimensions of the Zeus Fastener holes for the rear removable boot
>     (trunk)? Someone welded and bogged mine over in order to paint the
>     engine bay. Is there a difference between the model years?
>     I could use the removable bit as a template but I am missing that as
>     well.
>     Kind regards,
>     John
>
>     Sent using [1]Zoho Mail
>
> References
>
>     1. https://www.zoho.com/mail/

   I just slip my boot in, there are no fasteners on mine. Unless you are
   going for originality, they are not needed.

   Would anyone happen to know the proper placement, spacing, and
   dimensions of the Zeus Fastener holes for the rear removable boot
   (trunk)? Someone welded and bogged mine over in order to paint the
   engine bay. Is there a difference between the model years?
   I could use the removable bit as a template but I am missing that as
   well.
   Kind regards,
   John

   Sent using [1]Zoho Mail

References

   1. [1]https://www.zoho.com/mail/

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.