[DeTomaso] Proper placement of Zeus Fasteners

John Bennett jbennett111 at zoho.com
Sat Jul 2 01:31:12 EDT 2016

            Let me start over. Apologies Would anyone happen to know the proper placement, spacing, and dimensions of the Zeus Fastener holes for the rear removable boot (trunk)? Someone welded and bogged mine over in order to paint the engine bay. Is there a difference between the model years?I could use the removable bit as a template but I am missing that as well.Kind regards,JohnSent using Zoho Mail