[DeTomaso] Insulation material? Absolutely NPC!!

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jul 1 16:14:31 EDT 2016

I hear ya!  A Go-Fund-Me about your car.  Show sad pics of it in pieces.
Heart-wrenching stories like:
   How she was born in Italy and immediate sold in to labor in the U.S.,
   How all the other cars would call her half-breed,
   How she was abused by her former owners and made to sleep in the garage.
WITH A FIAT!
   How she beat body cancer three times so far, but it keeps coming back,
   How much better life is now that she has all these friends,
   How her current owner gives her a sponge bath every week and talks to
her,

   The list could go on and on.....

You can list the different phases of treatment and then watch while the
Pantera community adopts her as their community project to save her!

Nah, better just work overtime :)

Rob

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 3:51 PM, James coyne <tecnosound at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    I like that idea !
>    Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 19:04:42 +0000
>    To: coreyjprice at gmail.com; lotus0005 at hotmail.com
>    CC: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com; knottsj at galstar.com
>    Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Insulation material? Absolutely NPC!!
>    From: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> Is there a web site out there where we can create our own sub-domains and
> post p
> roject progress on our cars, something not part of POCA?
> Ken
>
>       From: Corey Price <coreyjprice at gmail.com>
>  To: Bill Lewis <lotus0005 at hotmail.com>

-------------- next part --------------
   I hear ya!A  A Go-Fund-Me about your car.A  Show sad pics of it in
   pieces.A  Heart-wrenching stories like:
   A  A How she was born in Italy and immediate sold in to labor in the
   U.S.,
   A  A How all the other cars would call her half-breed,
   A  A How she was abused by her former owners and made to sleep in the
   garage. WITH A FIAT!
   A  A How she beat body cancer three times so far, but it keeps coming
   back,
   A  A How much better life is now that she has all these friends,
   A  A How her current owner gives her a sponge bath every week and talks
   to her,
   A  A
   A  A The list could go on and on.....
   You can list the different phases of treatment and then watch while the
   Pantera community adopts her as their community project to save her!
   Nah, better just work overtime :)
   RobA
   On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 3:51 PM, James coyne <[1]tecnosound at hotmail.com>
     A  A Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 19:04:42 +0000
     A  A To: [2]coreyjprice at gmail.com; [3]lotus0005 at hotmail.com
     A  A CC: [4]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com; [5]knottsj at galstar.com
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Insulation material? Absolutely NPC!!
     A  A From: [6]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A  A  From: Corey Price <[7]coreyjprice at gmail.com>
     A To: Bill Lewis <[8]lotus0005 at hotmail.com>