[DeTomaso] Air Cleaners - reply

Trip Owen lance730 at msn.com
Sat Jan 30 18:50:11 EST 2016

wow -  Pantera guys answering restoration questions - that's a switch, thanks for your help. My question wasabout the later, 1980's models - but good stuff nonetheless.  Mike D's answer that those late imports had "custom"made air-boxes for emissions control seems correct, not a Ford Blue style.Trip