[DeTomaso] Exhaust Noise

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Jan 27 20:40:01 EST 2016

Those Tri Y GTS headers have 2² primary pipes that feed into a 2 to 1 and
then those feed into another 2 to one collector that kind of whistles. I
prefer the 4 tube collectors and then we use 1-3/4² primary tubes and
flare them at the Head Flange to give better low end torque and
drivability. They just seem to rumble the widows of the neighbors.
Larry Stock