[DeTomaso] Wanted: Used Pantera Grill

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 13:04:27 EST 2016

There is another alternative to opening a locked front hood.
Go in  excess of 165 mph hit the brakes hard. The increased low pressure will cause the hood to bow just enough to pull the latching pin out  of the lock. I experienced this happening at SSCC two years ago. Fortunately our hoods are hinged in the front and I just kept running.
Mark