[DeTomaso] Wanted: Used Pantera Grill

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 12:32:36 EST 2016

P.S.   Interestingly, this same TSB specifically indicates that the
new-style grille is NOT interchangeable with the old one.   I thought it was?   I'm
in Chicago at the moment so I can't look at my own car, but I seem to
remember that I have fitted a later-style grille on my car now, while it
certainly came with an earlier one originally.   I need to verify that when I get
home.   It's possible that I had intended to change them at some point (more
than 20 years ago), but then didn't for some reason.   I can't remember!

Mike (memory is slipping!)