[DeTomaso] Wanted: Used Pantera Grill

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 12:27:28 EST 2016

In a message dated 1/26/16 7 50 46, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> Interesting, is that TSB even executable? I always thought the front wall
> of the trunk sealed against the hood?
>

>>>Although your Pinnocchio-meter may be pegged, Jack is broadly correct,
just fuzzy on detail here.   It's true that you'll never be able to reach the
trunk latch from the front.   But the TSB states the intent of the new
grille IS to allow access to the trunk from the front in case of latch failure.
 It says this is achieved by removing the grille which allows access to the
hood hinges; they can be carefully unbolted and then the hood withdrawn
straight forward until the pin is free from the latch, then it can be lifted
off.