[DeTomaso] TV commentaries during Mecum auctions etc.

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 13:42:41 EST 2016

Julian,
    My observation is that it's not so much the auctioneer, but the guys doing the TV commentary are the worst offenders.  Maybe POCA should contact them personally?
    I thought the guy on the "What's My Car Worth" (right name?) TV show took a Pantera out for a drive and left a very good impression.  Maybe what is needed is to contact some of these individuals and arrange for someone with a solid car to take them for a ride.  I think most car guys are always ready for an adventure.  The guys running the auctions may be a lot more interested in fees collected from million $ collector cars than cars that are driven and enjoyed.
Ken