[DeTomaso] [PCNT] Fwd: [SCPOCA] from Space City Pantera Club

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 08:37:53 EST 2016

Prayers go out to family and friends.

Steve

----- Original Message -----

From: "jjd1010 at aol.com [PCNT]" <PCNT at yahoogroups.com>
To: lumir at drahottadental.com, Jeff at thesigndoc.com, arush71 at hotmail.com, mbradley at digitalflak.com, "mark pinson" <mark.pinson at verizon.net>, edwardgloverdds at yahoo.com, timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com, jlgovett at gmail.com, mhow at 2027law.com, nsakulen at aol.com, Philipeckart at myexcel.com, jquam52 at gmail.com, cengles at cox.net, notstock at yahoo.com, grayjim at cox.net, jvcbme at gmail.com, Bachelorf16 at charter.net, PCNT at yahoogroups.com, jcfurn at verizon.net, lisa at lrdaniels.com, Jlhon43 at aol.com, knottsj at galstar.com, geneorr at verizon.net, ditucci at att.net, pat at patlobbtoyota.com, twmotorcraft at msn.com, rschulze at uis-usa.com, bmwbobc at tx.rr.com, jimdavenportcars at gmail.com, jst22003 at gmail.com, JPEP33 at aol.com, panteraguy at steveflier.com, jdconder at hotmail.com, "jfernandez dfw" <jfernandez.dfw at gmail.com>, jrnealjr at aol.com, bfett at sbcglobal.net, abartman at aol.com, johnrfeng at yahoo.com, greggmastonphotography at yahoo.com, sdlgibson at sbcglobal.net, rrsantilli at att.net, rtaspl at aol.com, kblakeney at satx.rr.com, mitchelljim at hotmail.com, rmperry1000 at sbcglobal.net, res20j0z at verizon.net, KVERGES at figdav.com, GBIrving at gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:52:05 AM
Subject: [PCNT] Fwd: [SCPOCA] from Space City Pantera Club

Chapter member Ted Mitchell's wife, Gail, has passed away. Our thoughts and prayers go out to their family including their son Rick, who is also a member. The Mitchell's are one of the club's long-standing super members and they were honored with a Life Time Achievement Award at a Fun Rally several years ago.
Jeff
659