[DeTomaso] removing rubber from early rear ZF mount?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 22:31:50 EST 2016

Ken,

Odd. The online factory parts book shows a different base number for the rear mount rubber versus the side mount rubber. But when you click the links they both take you to the same part.

That wouldn't be the first time there was an error on Wilkinson's site, if in fact they are different.

I would suggest looking in the paper parts book, and in the Ford parts book. If the part numbers are different, for sure they are different.

I tried and couldn't remove the rubber insert from Lori's rear mount, so elected to just leave it in place and mask it when painting the mount.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone