[DeTomaso] How much grease?

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sun Jan 24 17:45:55 EST 2016

Guns and Lub how could I not know this.....

Like most things in life too much is not good, but not enough is worse.
I will make the assumption you have a hand pump model (guys please) so you
can go slowly till you see some seep out. It is best to see each cup seep
some.  Like Bud said you need to clean up the seepage (guys stop) so it does
not make a mess.

See I can be good.

Larry (luber) - Cleveland