[DeTomaso] How much grease?

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 10:38:41 EST 2016

Too much grease can ruin the seals..........and too much will get thrown all over engine bay. At first sight of grease coming out around seal..........STOP!  A little grease more often is better.......you can't make up for what they didn't get last month or last year. Keep track of how many pumps brought grease out of seal....then stop with one less pump next time. When you set a number of miles between applying grease you will find what is correct number of pumps. JMHO
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )