[DeTomaso] Today's Mecum Auction Results

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:58:24 EST 2016

I wonder if the '71 had too many customizations.  They were very nice mods
almost all of them very tasteful but at these market levels maybe buyers
are looking for originality?  That would disappoint me to no end because of
how much I value imagination and engineering.

--
   I wonder if the '71 had too many customizations.A  They were very nice
   mods almost all of them very tasteful but at these market levels maybe