[DeTomaso] POCA Condolences

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:40:25 EST 2016

Rick,

Please accept the sincere condolences on behalf of the entire membership of
POCA the recent loss of your mother.  Please share our sentiments with your
father and wish him a speedy recovery.  Ted and Gail were amazing members
of POCA and greatly contributed to the success of the club, her loss is
very sad news to the many members who had the opportunity to enjoy her
company.
May you and your family find peace in knowing that her suffering is over
and may your faith bring you comfort.

Sincerely,

Michael Shortt
President