[DeTomaso] Looking for door latches...

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:49:55 EST 2016

Thank you all for those who have contacted me off line about the door
latches search. For clarification, I am in search of the internals, not the
handles. I do have a source on the vendors having some available. If nobody
has any that they want to sell, I will get with one of the vendors. Thank
you all for your help!!!

Cullen in Oklahoma

     [3]http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-71-74-PARTS-RIGHT-AND-LE