[DeTomaso] Looking for door latches...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:44:17 EST 2016

Mike,

Good point, I cease to be amazed that some stuff sells on eBay to buyers who obviously do not bother to do any due diligence and end up paying more than new for used parts, or conversely over the odds for new parts and all the eBay seller is doing is drop shipping from a regular internet source.

Wilkinson lists the door mechanisms for $345 per side, assuming he actually has them available Mike Mayberry would appear to be over zealous on his listing for these, but I have found he's usually good on negotiation if you point out the obvious.

Julian