[DeTomaso] Looking for door latches...

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:40:52 EST 2016

Hey Julian, I was hoping you wouldn't see those yet. Im trying to avoid
paying 700 bucks. I'll just be honest. hoping somebody had a set "they
weren't trying to get rich off of". I feel like that price is a bit steep.
maybe a lot steep.

Thanks though for letting me know.

Cullen

     [2]http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-71-74-PARTS-RIGHT-AND-LE