[DeTomaso] Looking for door latches...

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:19:46 EST 2016

All,

I am looking for a set of stock door latches for both sides. I have none.
Please let me know if anyone has a set that they are not trying to get rich
off of. OR... like a few other parts out there, were these based or similar
to any other production car? Any other in I can use to help broaden my
search?

Thank you so much!!

Cullen in Oklahoma City

[image: Inline image 1]