[DeTomaso] 10s in gold?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:14:55 EST 2016

Just... wow I kind of like the look but it reminds me of this commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZUFOjrLErU

--
   Just... wow I kind of like the look but it reminds me of this
   commercialA

   On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 12:08 AM, Asa Jay Laughton
     Dennis (Mad Dog) Antenucci had his stock Campy wheels re-done in
     gold this last year when he had the car re-painted.A  I personally
     think it's an acquired taste but they do look good:
     [3]http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/DSCN2536
     .JPG.html
     [4]http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/DSCN2547
     .JPG.html
     [5]http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/Silver+S
     tate+D7100+2015+088.JPG.html
     [6]http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=g
     allery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=6890
     AsaA  Jay
     Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
     &A  Shelley Marie
     Spokane, WA
     ******************************
     [7]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
     [8]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     [9]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism

   This may be a bit taboo, but has anyone ever seen or have photos of
   narrow body/ US GTS cars with factory 10" Campys in gold?
   I know the later GT5 Campys came in silver or gold as did the wheels on
   other 70s-80s cars such asA  Lambos and early Alfas gtv race cars.
   I'm thinking that since I have a second set of 10s, I would like to do
   them in gold. This may be considered sacrilegious, or perhaps I am just
   showing my heritage, but I'm curious to see what it how that would look
   on my burgundy US GTS.
   Regards,
   Emiliano (putting his flame suit on in Albuquerque)
   5910 L
   7205 GTS
   Sent from my iPhone
   use the links above.

     -----
     No virus found in this message.
     01/19/16

   use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [15]spkorb at spkorb.org [16]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso