[DeTomaso] GT5-S for auction on Saturday

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Jan 20 20:21:06 EST 2016

That GTS has already been a NO SALE 3X in the last year biding between
$110,000 and $125,000. I understand the guy has had a $150,000 reserve on
it.
Be interesting what a US GT-5S crosses the block for. I suspect $150,000+
I think they also have 3 regular Pantera¹s in this auction, but I could be
misled on that fact.
Larry