[DeTomaso] 10s in gold?

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 01:02:02 EST 2016

Mad Dog or the gold wheels?

Steve

----- Original Message -----

From: "Asa Jay Laughton" <asajay at asajay.com>
To: detomaso at poca.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 11:08:35 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 10s in gold?

Dennis (Mad Dog) Antenucci had his stock Campy wheels re-done in gold
this last year when he had the car re-painted. I personally think it's
an acquired taste but they do look good:

http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/DSCN2536.JPG.html

http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/DSCN2547.JPG.html

http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/Silver+State+D7100+2015+088.JPG.html

http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=6890

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
******************************
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com
http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism

On 1/19/2016 8:06 PM, Emiliano Ballejos wrote:
> This may be a bit taboo, but has anyone ever seen or have photos of narrow body/ US GTS cars with factory 10" Campys in gold?
>
> I know the later GT5 Campys came in silver or gold as did the wheels on other 70s-80s cars such as Lambos and early Alfas gtv race cars.
>
> I'm thinking that since I have a second set of 10s, I would like to do them in gold. This may be considered sacrilegious, or perhaps I am just showing my heritage, but I'm curious to see what it how that would look on my burgundy US GTS.
>
> Regards,
> Emiliano (putting his flame suit on in Albuquerque)
>
> 5910 L
> 7205 GTS
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

   Mad Dog or the gold wheels?
   Steve

   Dennis (Mad Dog) Antenucci had his stock Campy wheels re-done in gold
   this last year when he had the car re-painted.  I personally think it's
   an acquired taste but they do look good:
   http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/DSCN2536.JPG.h
   tml
   http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/DSCN2547.JPG.h
   tml
   http://teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/The+Pope/SS+2015/Silver+State+D
   7100+2015+088.JPG.html
   http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery
   &Itemid=57&g2_itemId=6890
   Asa  Jay
   Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
   &  Shelley Marie
   Spokane, WA
   ******************************
   http://www.racingagainstautism.com
   http://www.teampanteraracing.com
   http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism
   On 1/19/2016 8:06 PM, Emiliano Ballejos wrote:
   > This may be a bit taboo, but has anyone ever seen or have photos of
   narrow body/ US GTS cars with factory 10" Campys in gold?

   > I know the later GT5 Campys came in silver or gold as did the wheels
   on other 70s-80s cars such as  Lambos and early Alfas gtv race cars.

   > I'm thinking that since I have a second set of 10s, I would like to
   do them in gold. This may be considered sacrilegious, or perhaps I am
   just showing my heritage, but I'm curious to see what it how that would
   look on my burgundy US GTS.

   > Regards,
   > Emiliano (putting his flame suit on in Albuquerque)
   >
   > 5910 L
   > 7205 GTS
   >

   > Sent from my iPhone
   use the links above.