[DeTomaso] 10s in gold?

Emiliano Ballejos mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 00:16:17 EST 2016

Michael,

Unfortunately my car is months away from being a driver. It was not a driver when I got it. Drivetrain and interior are still out but let me paint a picture for you.

Just think proper color burgundy/black actually it's sort of an anthracite US GTS with Euro spec, pre L bumpers in black, US side markers removed, small round amber carello markers installed in front, early type upswept GTS exhaust, Euro Spec DeTomaso Pantera GTS side decals, vented hood, gr4 tail lights and on the fence about installing strap across the rear deck, I think some call it a sugar strap?

Emiliano

Sent from my iPhone