[DeTomaso] Best stroker kit for a Cleveland

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 17:53:58 EST 2016

Available now: drop-base air cleaners in 1", 2" and 2-1/2" base-drops (maybe others too). And commonly avail. 14" dia elements are 2", 3" and 4" thick. So saying 'drop-base air cleaner' means close to nothing in terms of the height of the assembly top without the accompanying numbers. Maybe I missed them?
FWIW- J DeRyke