[DeTomaso] Mangusta racer with unusual sounding exhaust

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:05:10 EST 2016

It's hard to tell but it looks somewhat like the ex-George Gordon Smith Mangusta, which was the ex-Freddy Moss racecar. The Moss car had a radical 560-hp engine with 180 degree exhaust, and George detuned it to a more reasonable 480 or so.

If this is the same car, then it has a 180 degree exhaust. I have pix somewhere...