[DeTomaso] Decent 72 on BaT

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 05:32:29 EST 2016

These are the kinds of items I want to track in the to be created official
POCA registry.
All the differences in the cars
In the production process.
Even help in defining that list would be awesome.

Front Square Bumper
Front Round Bumper
Front chrome/black Bumper without marker
Black Safety Bumper
Gill Gas Door
Steering wheel style
Vertical seam seats versus Horitzonal perforated.
Single slot, which or four double slots or triple slot wheels.
Rear Bumper
Two pod vs Single pod dash
Ridged Deck lid vs Flat Deck lid
Engine Screen differences
Luggage Insert/tub style
Owners manual version (there were 3)
Windshield trim
Lug nuts
Switch gear

im sure there are many more I failed to list.

Michael Shortt

Gill Gas Door