[DeTomaso] C4 Seat Modifications

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:00:54 EST 2016

yes,

Maybe i can help you on the helmet room thing.

you can remove the seat springs and create another inch of clearance.

But if you are oddly built as I am, a helment is still a compromise and the
style of helmet might have to be changed.

I'm 5'11 and about 1/2, yet my inseam is only 30", so my top half is (
rough math , because it's not really this size, but you get the idea ) 41.5"

If that number were 38-40" for you, then maybe not such a problem.

i.e., if you are 72" tall, but blessed with long legs of say 34", then your
"Sit Number" might be 38"

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Dave Londry <[1]davel at emspace.com>
     When you removed the tracks were you able to use the original mount
     locations Julian?
     Looking for helmet room.
     dave

     When I did it it was as simple as remove the tracks from the Pantera
     seats locate and mount on the C4 seats, bolt in. The C4 seats have a
     plastic seat bottom tray so easy to locate the tracks wherever you
     want the seat positioned. I actually ended up removing the tracks
     again and bolting the seats to directly to the floor to gain
     headroom.
     Julian
     etc.) use the links above.
     etc.) use the links above.

     --
     Dave Londry
     Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
     [9]davel at emspace.com
     [10]904 429 1937A (SkypeCall FLA)
     Skype:embeddedspaces
     Canada Numbers
     [11]604 721 2278A (cell)
     [12]604 589 9182A (shop line)
     [13]604 589 9183A (home line)

   use the links above.

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [17]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you