[DeTomaso] Best stroker kit for a Cleveland

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 15:40:30 EST 2016

Garth,

WHICH Blue Thunder intake do you have? The standard Mustang version or the Pantera version?

I had to change to a different air cleaner to get it to fit under my screen when I put new rubber engine mount donuts in. With the old ones my existing Hall/K&N fit fine. I had to get a different, thinner lid with the new mounts as it raised the engine a tiny bit....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone