[DeTomaso] Best stroker kit for a Cleveland

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 04:36:38 EST 2016

Hi all,
What would be the best suggestion for a high power output, complete
Cleveland ( or Windsor ) stroker kit , if such complete kit exists?
When I mean " best suggestion " , that is the best value- reliability-
power-torque- fun and money ratio for a quick street engine . Complicated
ratio.... :>))
What carburettor and intake ? Wet sump ( not a race engine ) Cleveland
heads.
Just curious....
Thank you !
Pat