[DeTomaso] C4 Seat Modifications

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:23:20 EST 2016

When I did it it was as simple as remove the tracks from the Pantera seats locate and mount on the C4 seats, bolt in. The C4 seats have a plastic seat bottom tray so easy to locate the tracks wherever you want the seat positioned. I actually ended up removing the tracks again and bolting the seats to directly to the floor to gain headroom.

Julian