[DeTomaso] parking brakes

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Wed Jan 13 16:07:23 EST 2016

 Hate to disagree here Mike. The only uprights that were produced for a Pantera that were right or left handed were "some" of Hall Pantera's aluminum uprights, and they originally had mounts on front and rear. For some reason later on in production they were built without both sets of ears.......... never understood why .......as you said dumb idea !!
      The Group 4 uprights were manufactured with both sets of ears. Some of you may not know that the GT 5 and the GT 5-S rear uprights were taken from the competition Group 4 spares inventory.

Leslie A. Gray