[DeTomaso] parking brakes

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Wed Jan 13 12:22:57 EST 2016

I suppose that would have one advantage, in that the drain hole on the original vent would be facing down, if one wanted any condensed water to drain out.  , but heck, one could also just switch calipers left to right.  It would (obviously) mean rerouting the e-brake cable, which would also be easy enough.  So, yes, should work.  Not sure if you would have to do any minor grinding on the front ‘ears’ for mounting the caliper, as one has to do to mount the Wildwood on the front.

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here for our new  <http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-Dulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding happiness in retirement